- Presented a paper on the topic ” impact of demonetisation on digital transactions” in the two day international conference on Transformation of Economy through Digitalisation Management Perspectives ,hosted by Department of commerce and management in àssociation with Kerala Management Association (KMA) at Amrita school of arts and sciences Kochi on 28th and 29th March 2018.
- Presented a paper on the topic ” A study on Taxpayers Awareness and Perception about E-filing of Income tax returns” organised by post graduate and research Department of commerce ,St. Peter’s College, kolenchery .
- Participated in the National Webinar on COVID-19 and COMMERCE on 9th May 2020 organised by the Department of Commerce (Self Financing), St.Teresa’s College (Autonomous), Ernakulam, Kochi.
- Participated in the National Webinar on ‘Impact of Covid-19 on the Economy and its Effect on Banking Sector’ organized by PG Department of Commerce and Research Centre, St Paul’s College, Kalamassery on 13-05-2020.
- Participated in the National Webinar on ‘careers in banking and finance services – A post covid effect’ organized by PG Department of Commerce and Research Centre, St Paul’s College, Kalamassery on 14-05-2020.
- Participated in the National Webinar on “Financial Aftermaths of the Pandemic on Indian Economy” organized by the Post Graduate and Research Department of Commerce , The Cochin College on 15th May,2020.
- Participated on National webinar on “Importance of e-commerce & e-marketing in present situation” on 15.05.2020,organised by Govt. P.G. College, Pipariya Dist. Hoshangabad(MP)INDIA, Affiliated to Barkatullah University Bhopal
- Participated in the National Webinar on Philosophical Foundations of Research on 16th May 2020 organised by the Post Graduate Department of Commerce,Government College Tripunithura.
- Participated in the National Webinar session entitled “Managing your Finances & Investments During COVID 19”, Conducted on 16th May 2020, in jointly with the Bharata Mata College of Commerce and Arts Choondy, Aluva and Finmark Trainers India Pvt Ltd.
- Participated in the National Webinar on “Business and Society : Post COVID Thoughts” on 17th May 2020 organized by the Department of Commerce & Business Administration, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous), Kalamassery.
- Participated and successfully completed and qualified the Online exam of Three Day Recorded National Webinar Series-I on Social Science Research from 15th to 17th May 2020, organized by Department of Commerce, Sree Sankara Vidyapeetom College, Valayanchirangara, Perumbavoor, Ernakulam, Kerala, India.
- Participated in the National Webinar Series-II on Social Science Research on 20th May 2020, organized by Department of Commerce, Sree Sankara Vidyapeetom College, Valayanchirangara, Perumbavoor, Ernakulam, Kerala, India.
- has participated in the National Webinar
“Vichintana Webniar Series 2020” on the topic entiled “Strategies
For Academic Publicatons” organized by Internal Quality Assurance
Cell (IQAC) & IETE Student’s Forum of SreeAyyappaCollege, Chengannur,
Kerala on May 20 ,2020.
- Attended the Webinar “Preparing for Online Teaching” Presented by Dr. Muralee Thummarukudy Operations Manager, Crisis Management Branch, United Nations Environment Programme on May 21, 2020 – Duration 90 Minutes organised by Sacred Heart College (Autonomous),Thevara , Kochi.
- Participated in International Webinar on ‘POST CORONA ISSUES- IMPACT ON OUR HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT’ organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell on 22.05.2020.
- has participated in the National Webinar on “Post Covid Skilling Paradigm” Organised by P.G Department of Commerce in association with IQAC.On 31st May 2020.