ATHIRA V. T.
- CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
- attended a Faculty development program on ” Contemporary Pedagogies in Teaching- Innovation and Creativity” conducted by Department of management studies KMM college of arts and sciences,Thrikkakara on 21st July 2018.
- attended a ten days national ” Research Methodology course in Social Sciences” organised by ICSSR- SRC , Hyderabad on 23rd april to 3rd may 2018.
- attended a national workshop on ” Research Methodology and Data Analysis in social sciences” organised by post graduate Department of commerce, at Govt. College ,Kattappana and sponsored by the Directorate of Collegiate Education, Govt. Of Kerala held on 8th ,9th and 10th of November 2017.
- participated in the national seminar on goods and service tax ,hosted by logic school of management, Kochi on 13th may 2017.
- attended a five days workshop on multivariate data analysis: Basics and Advances at the school of management studies ,CUSAT on may 8th – 12th ,2017.
- attended a ICCSR sponsored two days national workshop on ” Statistical Analysis in Social Sciences and R Programming” conducted by MES College, Marampally ,Kochi on 28th and 29th March 2017
- attended UGC Sponsored National workshop on Capacity Building in Academic Writing and Publishing ,hosted by St.Teresa’s College , Ernakulam held on March 15th 2017.
- Participated in the National Level Online Quiz on Research Methodology Basics organised by the Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Government College Tripunithura. He/She has scored 88%
- Participated in the online quiz programme titled Online Quiz on Teaching Aptitude on 13/5/2020 organised by the Department of Commerce, NSS College Rajakumari, Kulapparachal P O, Idukki. It is also certified that he/she has secured 73% of marks.
- Participated in the National Level Online Quiz on Cost Accounting Basics organised by the Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Government College Tripunithura and scored 70%.
- Organised a NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “Digital Money: Future and Possibilities”, P G and Research Department of Commerce, Sacred Heart College Thevara on 9th February 2017.